24 thoughts on “Homework – Roald Dahl”

1. My favourite book is Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. I love this book because I really really really love chocolate. I also like the oompa loompa.

2. My favourite Roald Dahl book is Charlie and the chocolate factory because I like the bit when there is the room full of sweets and chocolate and I also love to watch the film.

From Sam Irving xxx

3. My favourite book is George’s Marvellous Medicine. I really like the book because of the funny ingredients George puts into the medicines. It is exciting to hear what happens to his Grandma!

4. My favourite book from Roald Dahl is ‘Charlie and the Great Glass Elavator’ because the aliens are funny! I also like Willie Wonka. 🙂

5. My favourite Roald Dahl book is Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. I really really really really like the chocolate fall.I also like the oompa loompa song.

6. What a fantastic week it sounds like you’re having in P3/4 with Roald Dahl.

My favourite book of ALL time is a Roald Dahl book.’Danny, Champion of the World’. I love the mystery and adventure that he goes in with his dad. You get very worried that they’re going to get caught by the pheasant farmer.

I recommend this book to EVERYONE.

7. My favourite Roald Dahl book is Charlie & The Chocolate Factory – My favourite character is Willy Wonka, in the film it’s funny when the greedy wee boy gets stuck up the tube!

8. My very very very very favourite book in the whole world of Roald Dahl is Charlie and the Chocolate factory because I absolutely love watching the oompah loompas do their dance & song

9. I like the BFG. He is fuuny,kind and nice. He goes to diffrent places and worlds. He fights all the giants and he runs away from them.

10. My favourite book is the B.F.G because I like his BIG EARS. I made a headband just like his
    ears and made my Mummy laugh!

11. I like the B.F.G because I like his big ears. I made his ears with a headband and paper plates. My Mummy laughed when I put them on. She remembers this story when she went to school. Her favourite book was Charlie and the Chocolate factory because she loves chocolate!!!

12. My very favorite Roald Dahl book is George’s Marvelous Medicine because I love the mixture he makes, it is so cool and scary.

13. my favorite book is charlie and the chocolate factory because i liked Roald Dahl idea of everything made out of chocolate.on the second place of my favorite books is the witches because i liked the idea of the witches who didnt have toe vingers and they didnt like the smell of the children when they made bath

14. My favourite story is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because I like chocolate and it was fun to see how it gets made in the story. Julia

15. My favourite Roald Dahl book is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because I like it when Charlie wins his Golden Ticket and takes his Granda to Willy Wonka’s factory.
    I also eat too much chocolate. I love it!

16. My favorite book is Mr Fox because i like the three farmers, they are really funny and really bad.Bean is my favorite out of the farmers and i also like Mr Fox.