Would you like use of the Common Room?
Like to gain experience for your S3 Profile & future job applications?
If the answer is yes, then volunteer to be a S3 Prefect!!
A period of exam preparation runs for pupils in S4-6 from the 3rd of May until the 7th of June. For these five weeks of school your son or daughter in S3 will be one of the older pupils in the school.
For this reason we are offering a leadership opportunity to pupils in S3 by giving them the chance to volunteer as an S3 Prefect.
Prefects will assist staff in ensuring the smooth running of the school by taking part in a number of tasks including:
- Delivery of cover slips to teachers in the mornings
- Supervision of corridors at break or lunchtime
- Managing the canteen queues at break or lunchtime
- Supervision of areas outside exam locations during lunchtime
- Assisting at the S1 Parents’ evening on the 24th of May.
In addition to this, S3 Prefects will have exclusive use of the common room during lunch time of the exam period.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity then please see Miss Macaskill.