First Few Weeks as a BA1 Student

Prior to starting UWS, I was very nervous and anxious about the whole  experience as it was something very new and also very different to what I was used to. Hearing other peoples views on university added to my anxiety about starting as they had made it out to be something so great that i felt like, if I did not feel the same way they did when they started university then I should not be here. But this attitude of mines quickly changed. Although it was very different from high school, I felt like i needed the change. However even though the first few days were difficult and very intense, I know in the end it will all be worth it. Settling into BA1 has been over whelming and a little difficult to get used to but now being two weeks in to going to lectures, tutorials and workshops everyday, I now feel like I am used to it and by the end of BA4 it will all be second nature to me. As our first placement is quickly coming upon us, it as all became very real and that in a few short years I will finally be a qualified primary teacher.