SPR Goals

Social Justice

• I aim to embrace and implement the schools behaviour policies so that the children have continuity and understand what is expected of them
  • I aim to encourage and promote the four capacities of the Curriculum for Excellence through example and encouragement
  • I aim to engage and remain up to date with world events and use this knowledge

Integrity

• I aim to regularly ask relevant questions to gain a better understanding of all elements of teaching
  • I aim to reflect insightfully and critically so that I am able to progress as a professional.

Trust and Respect

• I aim to develop relationships with each individual pupil in my class and through this display trust and respect
  • Through relationship and good behaviour management, I aim to create an environment where the children feel save to engage and express themselves whilst learning
  • I aim to understand each child is an individual and therefore needs to be treated as one

Professional Commitment

• I aim to show commitment and enthusiasm as part of my daily routine through the way I conduct myself, speak and interact with both staff and pupils and present myself in terms of appearance but also in the way I work
  • I aim to fully engage with the professional reading to show my commitment to growing as a professional as this is something I have struggled with in the past