My inspirations for becoming a teacher.

I strongly feel that teaching is in my blood. My family has been passionate about education through many generations. I am positive this has made me decide to pursue a career in teaching to follow in the footsteps of these very inspiring family members, but also has influenced my affinity with children.

Due to my experience previously, it has made me realise that watching a child develop into their own individual person and seeing how much they can achieve is one of the most rewarding things in life. Being a main influencer in the early stages of a child’s development would give me a good sense of pride and satisfaction. In addition to this, it would also give me great enthusiasm to see children develop their new skills throughout all years of teaching.

A teacher in particular at primary school still remains a true inspiration to me as she was very organised, planned and very determined. She showed the great bond that a teacher and pupil can make and how this influenced on the learning process ahead. Her method of teaching encouraged and motivated me to become like her and pursue a career in teaching so I can have that impact on ‘my pupils’. When becoming a teacher, I feel,  you are much more than just an educator you are a role model and friend towards the children, this is what I wish to become.