What is so Wonderful about Teaching?

When I look back, I have always had this passion to discuss various topics with children and pass knowledge onto other people. With all the technology and accessability to various resources, it has never been easier to reach out for information. However, we still need to learn how to differentiate the reliable sources from the other ones. It is hugely important to show children how to find the right information and look for resources.

With regard to the environmental, social and economic issues the world faces nowadays, we need creative people with innovative ideas who can come up with solutions to problems in the society and the world as a whole. Therefore, it is very important to prepare enjoyable and engaging lessons through which children can enhance their creative thinking, problem-solving skills and collaboration. And as such, I can not wait to provide children with great activities they will like and from which they can benefit. I am so excited to help children develop and find their own pathway in life.

Having had some experiences, I believe I have strengthened my passion for teaching. Seeing a smile on a child´s face when they are having fun learning and when they realise they have conquered something they thought was impossible, is unforgettable.

One of the greatest things about teaching profession is making a difference in the world and having a positive impact on future generations and their mindset. I will always remember what one of my teachers once said: “If in the future, you will have a positive impact on at least one child in the classroom, it has been all worth it“.