SATE Blog

A request from ‘Teaching English’

SATE has received a request for items for publication in NATE’s classroom practice magazine, Teaching English.  It would be great to see some Scottish teachers represented in the UK magazine, and it’s excellent for your cv and your professional update: so get writing!

You can see what was in the last edition here: https://www.nate.org.uk/index.php?page=79

The editor Gary Snapper says:

‘So I guess what I’m saying here is I’d be really grateful if you could keep an eye on possible topics/contributors, and bear in mind the themes for each edition of Teaching English (always announced on page 1 of each issue: for instance, the themes for June and October 2016 are Shakespeare and the Literary Heritage (June) and Language (Oct), and future ones will be announced soon. Not all articles in each edition have to fit the theme, by the way, so if there is something topical that doesn’t fit it I can still consider it.)

If you are a NATE member and would like to contribute or ask for more details, contact either Gary Snapper at gary@gabrielsnapper.co.uk or Raymond Soltysek at raymond.soltysek@strath.ac.uk .

Look forward to hearing from you!