In the event of a school closure we are working hard to make sure pupils have access to key materials to allow them to study at home to the best of their abilities. Individual faculties may have their own separate set ups for communication but the Revision tab above will act as a good place for materials to be collated for all subject areas. This will be updated frequently as faculties endeavour to react to the challenging circumstances currently being faced.
Reach/ Access to a Career Programme (for S4 at time of closure):
- Information on Access to a Career Programmes
- Information on the REACH Programme
- Links to online modules for Access & Reach programmes
- Please note that this is a programme run by Glasgow University and not the school. Email Mr Clelland at the school (email@example.com) with any questions or firstname.lastname@example.org at the university directly.
- In S4, these are open to all pupils but academic requirements should be noted for each career (eg Medicine- studying all N5s, etc)