Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an emergency food parcel/ sanitary products/nappies from the South Food Hub at Rosshall Academy and we will endeavour to support you.
We would ask that you provide us with the following information in your email:
- Name of child/children attending Rosshall Academy.
- How many adults/children are in your household?
- Do you require sanitary products, if yes, would you prefer sanitary towels or tampons?
- Do you require nappies, baby wipes, baby milk? If yes please state size of nappies and formula e.g. new born, 6 months+ etc.
- Would you like your parcel to be delivered to your home, or could you collect your parcel from Rosshall Academy?
- Please note exact items cannot be guaranteed.
If your request is received before Monday at 4pm, we will endeavour to deliver your parcel the following day, Tuesday between 11:00-13:00. If your request is received by Wednesday at 4pm we will endeavour to deliver your parcel the following day, Thursday between 11:00 – 13:00.
If you choose to collect your parcel from Rosshall Academy you will be issued a 20 min collection time slot on a Tuesday or Thursday. Please adhere to government guidelines around social distancing at all times.