Rhagan Kerr Integrated Arts in Education

MICROTEACHING

WEEK 5 – Tuesday 8thOctober 2019 This weeks lecture began with our introduction to music. Prior to this input, I had no idea of the effects of music and how … Continue reading

October 9, 2019 · Leave a comment

ART AND LITERACY LINK

WEEK 4 – Tuesday 1stOctober 2019 In our drama workshops for the next couple of weeks we are completing and observing microteaching. In our groups, we have to plan a … Continue reading

October 9, 2019 · Leave a comment

ROOM 13

WEEK 3 – Tuesday 24th September 2019 The lecture began by watching a video about “Room 13”, this was the first I had ever heard about it so I was … Continue reading

September 24, 2019 · Leave a comment

THINKING IS SCULPTING

WEEK 2 – 17th September 2019 We began our week by disgussing how important visual learning is for pupils. To do this we were all given a page out of … Continue reading

September 17, 2019 · Leave a comment

INTRODUCTION

WEEK 1 – 10th September 2019 This module is one that I would say I was most nervous about attending, although I always enjoyed art, the drama side didn’t appeal … Continue reading

September 11, 2019 · Leave a comment