Accessing Google Classroom Instructions
To access the classroom use the instructions below. If you are using a mobile or tablet then you will need to download the Google classroom app.
1. Google RM Unify Glow
2. Click on Glow – Sign In – RM Unify
3. Login in using the login details.
4. You will then be taken to the Glow Launch Pad – on the left hand side are 4 icons – click on the one that looks like the little house – this will take you to the Newton Farm page.
5. Find the Google Classroom Tile and click on this.6. You should see a tile for your child’s class – click on this title and this will take you in. Some of the older pupils have been invited to their class so you may have to check in the mail tile for the class confirmation email. This tile is also in the launch pad (See image above)
7. When you are in the classroom you will be able to see the work set by the class teacher and will be able to comment too
There are some helpful videos made by the school which might also help you.
Using a Phone or Tablet Device
1. Download the Google Classroom App from the App Store.
2. When you open the app you will be taken to the google sign in page.
3. Enter the Google email which is the username with @sl.glow.scot at the end and tap next.
4. Enter the password and tap next.
5. This takes you to the Glow Login page, so just fill in the username and password again. This will then give you access.
6. If you are using multiple Google accounts then in the classes page make sure that the correct account is logged in. Tap the circle at the top right of the screen to add or change accounts.