Newton Farm Primary School and Nursery Class

Welcome to Room 5, Primary 2!

Welcome to Room 5, Primary 2! All of the children have settled well into the new routines of the class and whole school. I am very proud of how well they have adapted to these new situations.

The children will have PE on a Friday with Mrs Morrison.  As per Government guidance, this will take place outdoors.  The children should come to school dressed for PE wearing appropriate clothing for outdoors (eg jogging trousers, leggings, trainers and a waterproof jacket).

At the moment, the children should not bring a pencil case or other stationery from home. Can you please keep these items at home, for the time being? When this situation changes I will let you know.

It has been lovely giving you a wave from a distance at home time.  Thank you for your support in collecting your child at the end of the day.  Please remember, that you can contact me through the school by telephone or email.

Stay safe and have a wonderful week.

Miss Higgins