Newton Farm Primary School and Nursery Class

Story Time with Mrs Norton: Tyrannosaurus Drip

Dear Parents/Carers

I hope this message finds you well.  It is now the last week of the school term and the nursery team would like to wish all our pre-schoolers good luck for their journey to Primary 1 in August.  We have really missed seeing your faces over the last few months and can’t wait to see you all in your school uniforms!

This is my last post before the summer holidays so I thought I’d share one of my favourite stories with the boys and girls.

The learning grid below has some activities you could try at home linked to the story.

Home Learning Grid – Tyrannosaurus Drip

As always, please remember that these activities are only a suggestion – there is no expectation that your child completes all the activities on the attached grid.  Please continue to play and learn in a way that suits you and your family circumstances.

If you would like to share any photos of what the boys and girls have been doing at home we would love to see them – I’d love to see pictures of your water monsters!  Please e-mail your photos to gw17nortonvictoria@glow.sch.uk.

I hope you have a brilliant summer and I am looking forward to seeing all our boys and girls in August.

Mrs Norton and The Newton Farm Nursery Team

See the source image