Newton Farm Primary School and Nursery Class

From us to you – happy holidays!

Our big surprise – our happy holiday message is now ready. Thank you to our amazing Newton Farm staff team for putting this together. A special huge thank you to Mrs Webber for coordinating it all and editing all our clips. Remember – the show is only postponed! Comment below and let us know what you think. Hakuna Matata!

1. That was amazing! Well done to you all! That’s something Josh can keep and watch in the future. Thanks for all your hard work.

2. Wow wow wow absolutely amazing, you guys have all done such a fantastic job stay safe everyone xxxx

3. This is absolutely amazing, well done to all the staff! Can’t wait to show Ruby (P1) in the morning! Take care and enjoy your holidays all 🙂 x

4. Absolutely superb! Well done and thank you to you all. Have a great holiday x

5. Well done teachers that was amazing I’m already starting to miss school I thought it would be fun off but I’m getting bored have a good holiday hope to see yous all soon 😁

6. That was brilliant….so well done!!! We all loved it…❤

7. Amazing! Well done everyone! This is so lovely!

8. FABULOUS ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!
    A lovely thing to do & share with the families of NFPS. Very touching 💕
    Stay safe & happy holidays everyone x

9. Poppy says “super job to you all and super singing voices!” 😂

10. This was fabulous, well done everyone and happy holidays to you too. Thank you for all of you hard work and for taking care of Frankie so well. He is missing you all.

11. We all loved this so much..!!! Watched it so many times..!! Well done and stay safe everyone xxxx

12. Awww this made me cry I just want to say a big thank you to all the teachers and all the teams for working so hard and I hope you guys all have an amazing holiday

13. This was brilliant! Well done to all the teachers
    Ibrahim and Haniya loved this so much
    Happy holidays and stay safe everyone. Xx

14. Tabitha – R1 P1 loves seeing all her teachers but was super excited to see Miss Gajree!!!

15. Hey I’ve already sent a comment but I just wanted to say a huge thank you to every teacher and everyone that works in newton farm primary But I especially Mrs Webber she has been amazing and has made sure everyone one has a good education but fun at the same time all the teachers are amazing so thank you very much x