Newton Farm Primary School and Nursery Class

Our fish have arrived!

Room 14 were bubbling with excitement this morning as our brown trout eggs arrived! Over the past week, we’ve been learning how to look after our tank and how to keep the water cool. Our visiting scientist, Paul, said we’d done a very good job and our eggs could safely be added to our tank. We’ll give you updates as our fish eggs start to develop and grow!

1. Well done! Looking forward to hearing about their progress.

2. Well done everyone! Jack was excited to tell me all about them today. I’m looking forward to hearing the updates over the next couple of weeks!

3. Macey is very excited to see the eggs hatch and develop

4. Looking fantastic… can’t wait to see them when they hatch xx

5. Looks like a lot of fun but also a big responsibility!

6. Very interesting activity, cannot wait to see eggs growing into lovely fish. Good luck

7. Really exciting time, watching the fish develop, until they are big enough to go into the river. Very excited wee girl waiting on their arrival

8. Wow! Orla has been very excited. Can’t wait to hear more!

9. I loved seeing how small they are and I am so excited to see them grow

10. This is such an exciting project for the kids! I can’t wait to hear about the progress and seeing the little fish!

11. Holly has been so enthusiastic about this project, it’s a great initiative!

12. I am so excited

13. There so cute

14. awesome wish I could do that!!

15. I can not wait to release them

16. Well done! Looking forward to seeing the fish grow!

17. They look like orbeez can’t wait to see them grow

18. Amazing stuff guys, hope you all enjoy watching them grow 🐠🐟

19. What an exciting project for all the children in room 14. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about the growing fish .

20. what a topic, looks like great fun and excitement to be had along with great responsibility. Looking forward to the updates on their development.