Reading Breakfast – Times and Information

Our Reading Breakfast is for pupils in Primary 1 and 2 families only. It is taking place on World Book Day – Thursday 7th March.

The first Reading Breakfast will take place at 9.15am – 10.00am. This will be for families of children in Rooms 2, 3, 6, 7 and 9.

The second Reading Breakfast will take place at 10.45am – 11.30am. This will be for families of children in Rooms 4, 5, 10 and 18.

We are very excited about our event and would really appreciate your help passing information on to your family members. Grans, Grandpas, Aunties and Uncles are all welcome to our special event. Tickets for adults are £2.50. If you bring along a child aged 3-4 their ticket will be £1.00. Babies (0-2) are free. Tickets will be allocated as soon as possible after receiving your slip and money. This may not be sent home on the same day.

We look forward to seeing you there!

4 responses to “Reading Breakfast – Times and Information

1. Thank you for my invite boys and girls. I’m really looking forward to coming and enjoying World Book Day with you all!

2. My wee boy in room 2 thinks he needs a ticket as well as me, just want to check that this is not the case..