My Enquiry Plan (1st Draft)

I have spent time with my class, looking at their learning styles and I am planning on continuing the Lorax project throughout the year, setting aside various afternoons for the children to use their skills to work independently and together to explore various Global goals and how they impact their local area. We have, as a class, decided to focus on the litter problems in the school and try to solve that problem on a playground level as we already recycle and reuse what we can in our own classroom and are encouraging other classes to do the same thing.

I am currently looking at and trying different methods of assessment for these tasks as I am unsure what would be the best thing to assess and how I am going to assess this to prove that it raises attainment. I have removed Learning intentions and discuss with the children before each session what they think they need to achieve by the end of the session to be successful. Some children are goal oriented and have a specific idea of what they want to have finished, other children have stated that they will know they have finished when they’re done. This is something that I am looking to explore also.