🌈 🌈 PRIMARY 3 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021

Happy New Year!

I have put up a few pictures from last term which I don’t think I posted before,

In Numeracy we were learning about Place Value. We used materials and had lots of good discussions about the subject . You can probably tell that from Zac’s expression. He made a mistake at the beginning of lesson and then made us laugh but although he had made a mistake his thinking was spot on and it led to a good discussion.  It was what we call a ‘learning mistake’ in Primary 3 where something we get wrong leads to better learning. Zac really contributed to our learning that day as he often does.  Well done Zac for showing us how what looks like a mistake can actually be smart thinking and for making us laugh because being relaxed and happy helps us learn too.  👍

We always learn most from the mistakes we make so don’t be embarrassed about making one. I am making them every day on Google Classroom so I know. Everyone else contributed really  well too!

Some very famous and successful people have talked about the importance of making mistakes. Here are two:

“THE only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.”—President Roosevelt.

‘Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.’
Albert Einstein

In Literacy we were looking for different kinds of nouns in our reading books.

Danielle , Zac and Thomas made good use of wet lunch time to write and draw.

Everyone has been working really hard and playing well too!

Missing you all so come on for a chat on the stream on Google Classroom!  ☺️