online unit 1A

Skills and Abilities 1 2 3
 Self confidence               X
Manage time               X
 Listen to others               X
 Computing skills              X
 Generate new ideas              X
 Set personal goals              X
 Take risks               X
Recognition Reflection Action
Skills already developed How will I use these How do I know (evidence)**
 Listen to others  When working as part of a group, when others want to express their views and ideas  I am able to work well with others and understand and recall their views and ideas on a topic. I can reflect back on their opinions.
 Set personal goals  Setting targets for revising, exams, and work that needs to be completed.  I often set myself targets to reach when it comes to work or set a deadline for it.
 Self confidence  When it comes to presenting things, or working as part of a group  I am able to present confidently and take part in small group discussions.
 Manage time  Making sure I am always in time for classes. Separating time for socialising and studying.  I am always on time for lectures and I set myself times for studying.
 Generate new ideas Coming up with ideas as part of a group or new ways to help my own learning.  I am able to come up with new ideas when I am working in a group
 Take risks  Being willing to try new things maybe out with your own comfort zone.  I am happy to try out other people’s ideas.

Recognition Reflection Action
Skills not yet developed How will I develop these How do I know (evidence)**
 Computing skills  Ask other people for help, and practice using online  When it comes to working online,
 Self confidence  Getting to know more people on the course, join a sports team to know more people.  Although I do have self-confidence, I need to work on it more so that I feel more confident for example, speaking out in lectures.
Manage time  Make sure I stick to the times that I have set.  I am good at setting myself time to work although I often do not stick to the time.
 Generate new ideas  Write down any ideas I have and feel confident enough to share them.  I am good at coming up with new ideas, although need to work on using these with others and sharing them.