Glow Blogs infrastructure update 2

Glow Blogs are back after the weekend update, thank for your patience.

The upgrade should improve performance of blogs and allow us to continue developing the service going forward.

Featured image: All Systems GO! by Andrew Hart used under a Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic — CC BY-SA 2.0 license.

2 thoughts on “Glow Blogs infrastructure update 2”

1. Hi,

I have a large series of static web pages, held within a number of glow blogs, through Hyndland Secondary School. I have noticed that recently, a number of the images which are meant to appear on the webpages are no longer visible.
    Example:
    https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/gc/hyndsechchemu2hwrk/unit-2-exercise-2-reactions/
    In addition, I collaborate with colleagues outwith the Glow ecosystem, and so they use some of the images on their web pages. Again, they are not able to view any of the images. No images appear at all.
    This is distressing for our pupils who are preparing for their Prelim exams and will not have this valuable resource with which to revise. Can you advise if both issues are temporary and give a time scale of how Glow Blogs will fix these issues.
    Many thanks.