There was a new release on the Glow Blogs Service on Tuesday 28th February 2016.
Following are the main components of the release in addition to minor bug fixes and routine backend maintenance work.
- Blog admins will receive email notifications of any comments on their blog posts if they have chosen to receive them.
- Blog admins will be able to view Google analytics data related to their blog.
- Upgrade to WordPress version 4.7.2.
- New themes – WordPress 2017 and Make Designer
- Retiral of Default and Classic themes
- Syntax highlighting Plugin, will allow pretty display of source code in posts.