CPD Manager Roles, Responsibilities and Guidance
• Course administration, systems support and reporting
Stefan Wyroslawski email@example.com (Lead CLPL Officer Forth Valley and West Lothian Regional Improvement Collaborative)
• Input course descriptors, monitoring course attendance and evaluations
CPD Coordinator in establishment
• Monitoring and accepting / declining staff course requests
• Monitoring outstanding staff course evaluations
• Informing Central Staff of staff changes
• Inputting establishment CPD activities (optional)
• Resending staff login details if lost
• Monitoring staff attendance and course evaluation reports for information
A coordinator user guide can be found under the help menu on CPD Manager. CPD Coordinator walkthrough video.
Video tutorial – Adding an establishment CPD activity.
Video tutorial – Resending staff log in details.
• Booking on to courses
• Completing course evaluations
• Cancelling course requests
• Maintaining their CPD Record (if being used by authority)
DETAILED SUPPORT CAN BE FOUND IN THE HELP MENU IN THE CPD MANAGER SYSTEM