- Improve French oral communication.
- Improve French written communication.
- Improve self-confidence teaching in front of a class.
- Improve interest in pupil’s lives. French pupils daily lives and hobbies.
- Improve responsibility for pupils. Schools trips.
- Improve organisational skills.
- Improve team-working skills with the teachers.
- Knowledge of the French school system.
- Knowledge in how to teach English as a second language.
- Knowledge on how to break down the English language.
- Knowledge on how to simplify sentences.
- Knowledge on the French language and vocabulary.
- Knowledge on how the French teach their subjects.
- Knowledge on how the French deal with behaviour.
- Knowledge on how much English is taught in the different stages of the school.
- Knowledge on the similarities and differences in teaching France and Scotland.