Headteacher of the Year Award
The Scottish Education Awards recognise schools, centres and individuals that have developed a vibrant and progressive culture and climate of continuous innovation.
The award for the Headteacher of the Year recognises headteachers that provide inspirational leadership, who motivate and involve staff, children and young people across the establishment, bringing learning to life and inspiring all to fulfil their potential.
Do you know a headteacher that stands out from the rest? If so, can you answer the questions below? Then why not nominate them for the Headteacher of the Year Award?
• Is the headteacher in your establishment, or an establishment that you know, an inspirational leader who motivates children, young people and staff to achieve all they can?
• Can you give examples of why they are seen as an outstanding individual by children, young people, parents and staff?
• Can you describe how they work to develop and make the most of the leadership of others?
• Can you describe how they are good at involving parents and members of the community in the life of the establishment?
In what ways has this person made an impact on:
• children and young people
• the whole school community
• the wider community
Nominations close at midday on Monday 16 February 2015
NOMINATE TODAY AT www.scottisheducationawards.org.uk