Game on Scotland : Learning Zone Glow Meet: The Queen’s Baton Design
This session allows learners to:
- hear from the Queen’s Baton designer Will Mitchell (4cDesign) & share their own a baton design ideas
- find out more about the challenges of producing lawn bowls from Grant Heron Taylor bowls
- learn how they can get involved in the Scottish Engineering Special Leaders Award from Angela Greene from Primary Engineers.
In order for your learners to get involved most effectively in this session why not:
- set your class a baton design challenge
- prepare a 2 minute pitch of your idea to Will Mitchell from 4cDesign (Dragons’ Den Style) on the day.
Register for the Glow Meet either before Tuesday 26th November or join us on the day, 11 am – 12 noon, for the second of our Game on Scotland Technologies Glow Meets.
Glow meet sign-up: http://bit.ly/gostechnologieslearningzone
For more information email Kirsty McFaul (DO Technologies) firstname.lastname@example.org