Inspiring Scotland’s Go2Play Capacity Building fund is a small fund, looking to support innovative and exciting people within the play sector who, with tailored capacity building support, could turn great ideas from a concept into a reality, positively impacting upon the lives of children and supporting the development of play in Scotland.
- supporting parents and young carers through the delivery of play;
- using play as a health improvement tool and working within the health sector;
- exploring how play can support children with additional support needs;
- supporting children’s transitions through play; and
- using play to enhance children’s physical activity.
The next deadline date is Friday 1st March 2013. You can find out more about Go2Play and the capacity building fund here.