At Education Scotland we are continually improving our website (http://www.educationscotland.gov.uk) to ensure it meets the needs of Scottish education. As part of our plans to redevelop the website we need your opinions of it; this is your opportunity to review the website and provide feedback for improvements.
We are looking for a wide range of people who work in, or have an interest in, the education system, such as:
· practitioners (early years, primary, secondary, additional support needs, Gaelic)
· establishment managers and leaders
· community development officers
· college lecturers and curriculum leaders
· education service managers
· quality improvement officers (QIOs)
· parents and carers.
All you’ll need to do is spend an hour completing a few set tasks, supported by one of our usability experts.
If you are interested and would like more information, please email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Position or role
· Educational establishment
· Local authority area
· Phone number
Education Scotland Online Service team