The Scottish Education Awards 2013 were launched on Monday 3 December by Michael Russell, Cabinet Secretary for Education and Lifelong Learning.
The awards celebrate the hard work and success in Scottish education. They recognise the achievements of people who dedicate their lives to children and young people and showcase the valuable work and innovation in learning environments across Scotland.
Nominations for the 2013 awards can be submitted from now until 22 February 2013. Please circulate and share this information.
These are the award categories:
- Active Nation Award
- Education Supporter of the Year Award
- Aiming High Award
- Enterprise and Employability across Learning Award (Primary)
- Enterprise and Employability across Learning Award (Secondary)
- Gaelic Awareness Award
- Global Citizenship Award
- Health and Wellbeing Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Learning Through Technology Award
- Literacy Across Learning Award
- Sustainable Schools Award
- Teacher of the Year Award
- Probationary Teacher of the Year Award
- Headteacher of the Year Award
For more information visit the Scottish Education Awards website.