The “Maternal and Early Years for Early Years Workers” website is aimed at everyone working in the early years workforce across Scotland. This includes all early years practitioners across health, local authority and the community and voluntary sector in Scotland.
The website covers the early years in four sections: pregnancy, 0-3 years, 3-5 years and 5-8 years. It covers a wide range of information and settings and provides information that is relevant to practitioners. A key element of the site is that it brings together up-to-date information, resources and support.
The website is also the home of the Early Years Network. By joining the Early Years Network you will:
- receive all the latest early years information through the monthly Maternal and Early Years newsletter
- receive regular early year’s research and evidence updates
- receive invites to our local and national events
- have an opportunity to share information about your work with others
- make a contribution to the development of the network – this will be led by network members needs with the underpinning principle of working in partnership to improve outcomes in the early years.
Membership is free and is open to a broad range of people, organisations and sectors. This includes all early years practitioners across health, local authority and the community and voluntary sector in Scotland.
The next information packed newsletter will be sent out any day now, so sign up soon to make sure you don’t miss out!