Learning is student and problem-centred with both online and offline activities. At the end of each theme there is a campaign week during which the results of learning are raised in local communities and on the web. Students eventually become ambassadors for the environment of their respective local communities and regions. Regular themes and have been forests, climate change, ecological footprint and different cultural themes.
The success of the ENO Programme lies in the fact that it is run by teachers. Over 7000 from 105 countries are part of the ENO network. The ages of learners involved range from 12 – 18 years.
- to deepen environmental themes at schools
- to add global awareness and internationality
- to educate for active citizenship
- to get schools from developing countries as active participants
- to learn basic skills in ICT
- to make a change together
Visit http://www.enoprogramme.org/ to find out more.