The CfE and Glow News e-update provides you with updates on Curriculum for Excellence and support for practitioners, along with all the latest developments within Glow.
Click here to view the newsletter or click on the links below.
Read the January issue to find out about the following:
- New case studies on National Assessment Resource
- Building your Curriculum: Developing your secondary curriculum
- Quality assurance and moderation – what is it?
- Recently published support materials for practitioners:
- New – National Qualifications
- Education Scotland’s Learning Blog
- Join the Great Climate Change Debate on Glow
- Glow Science wins BETT award
- Glow Light images needed – please send us your pictures
- New Panda UK blog offers news, ideas and learning resources
- Getting Outside: a new blog for outdoor learning
- A selection of Glow Cookbooks