CPDCentral membership reached the 700 mark yesterday. Our 700th member is Joe Kane (a thoughtful and innovative faculty head from John Ogilvie High School in South Lanarkshire whom I have also had the pleasure to meet). Among many other things, Joe is interested in harnessing the power of a learning round to continue to embed learning through technology in his school.
To celebrate our 700th, we are offering our 1% CPD service, CPDRequest.
- you come up with a topic and its likely impact on learning where you are
- 6 other CPDCentral colleagues join you
- we source an interesting practitioner in your topic area
- we arrange an online CPD opportunity for you (usually a CPDMeet)
- the CPD is made available to all CPDCentral members through our online CPD catalogue
Oh, and for goodness sake, don’t tell a soul. We’ll be snowed under with requests for all this relevant CPD with real impact on learning! 😉
Remember, 7 is the magic number!