Wednesday 14 November 2012
The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award is holding a seminar on Wednesday 14 November from 5pm to 7pm at their offices at Rosebery House in Edinburgh. The aim of this seminar is to:
- Provide an overview of the charities structure and work;
- List current partner organisations that are delivering DofE;
- Provide an overview of the DofE programme and it’s uses in different settings;
- Look at how the DofE is delivering on local and national outcomes;
- Look at opportunities to deliver the DofE as a licensed organisation.
This FREE event is aimed at anyone with an interest in delivering the DofE whether that be a practitioner, manager or volunteer.
Contact: Sarah Hayden at The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, phone: 0131 343 0920 e-mail