In order to support your development work and thinking around DYW we would like to provide you with the opportunity for professional dialogue with colleagues over the coming months. We have therefore set up the following 3 virtual workshop sessions (interactive webinars) for you:
1, DYW – Virtual Drop in session – 4 May (11.00 – 12.30)
This session will allow teachers and practitioners involved in the delivery of DYW to link up with colleagues and share their current development work, discuss challenges and questions and explore ideas. Register for the event here: Eventbrite Drop In
2. DYW – Online Focus session 1: 27 May (11.00 – 12.30)
This session will enable teachers and practitioners to explore key DYW themes collectively. The workshops will introduce main aspects around selected themes and allow for professional dialogue and enquiry. This will be practical and interactive in nature and include exemplification. Materials used on the day will be shared with registered practitioners in advance.
Please indicated in the application form topics you would be most interested in discussion on the day:
- Introduction to the Career Education Standard 3-18
- Work placements and work-related learning
- Embedding skills across learning
- Developing effective DYW School Partnerships
- Data driven dialogue: A process guide to reviewing school/education data
- Curriculum design: Providing diverse learning pathways
- Equalities and Inclusion in the context of DYW
- Other: (please specify)
Register for the event here: Eventbrite FS1 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dyw-online-focus-session-1-27-may-2020-tickets-101213000810
3. DYW – Online Focus session 2: 16 June (10.00 – 11.30)
The programme of the event follows the structure outlined above.
Register for the event here: Eventbrite FS 2
All registered participants for the above 3sessions will be sent access information closer to the date of the events.