We are delighted to announce that the Leadership Award for educators of Gaelic Medium Education (GME) organised by Social Enterprise Academy, in collaboration with Education Scotland and Bòrd na Gàidhlig, is being offered in November and December 2018. This is a professional learning opportunity which is tailored to build leadership capacity in GME. It is delivered through the medium of Gaelic. The Leadership Award is endorsed by the Scottish College of Educational Leadership (SCEL), with accreditation by the Institute of Leadership and Management Award at SCQF level 9.
The objectives of the Leadership Award are to:
- Understand and reflect on your leadership in context of the challenges you face
- Gain clarity on setting direction for your work and communicating change
- Develop your skills in engaging with partnership working
- Gain confidence in your abilities as a leader to progress your career
- Gain insight into the skills required to be a successful leader in the Gaelic sector.
Bòrd na Gàidhlig fund this professional learning.
If you wish to apply for this Leadership Award, or require more information, please contact email@example.com