Learning Through Technology Award
The Scottish Education Awards recognise schools and centres that have developed a vibrant and progressive culture and climate of continuous innovation.
The culture and ethos should promote respect, ambition and achievement while improving outcomes for all learners in ways which eliminate inequity.
Do you know a school or centre that can respond to the statement above and in detail to the questions below? Then why not nominate them for the Learning Through Technology Award?
Nominations should include practical activities and projects that the school or centre has undertaken, detailing the impact these strategies have had on pupils, staff, parents and the community.
- In which of the six areas of the technologies curriculum do you think your establishment is sector leading?
- In what ways are learners using the technologies to develop skills for learning, life and work?
- How is learning supported by the technologies in other curriculum areas?
Describe the outcomes of these approaches in terms of impact on:
- children and young people
- the whole school community
- the wider community
Nominations close at 12 noon on Wednesday 15 February 2017
NOMINATE TODAY AT www.scottisheducationawards.co.uk