The National Parent Forum Scotland has released a number of key documents to inform parents about the latest developments around career education, advice and guidance and the implications this has for their children. The series includes following publications:
- Career Education: A World of Possibilities: This publication provides a helpful introduction to the programme of career education introduced in the 2015/16 school year.
- Learning pathways in the senior phase and beyond: The information flyer outlines the diverse pathways available to learners from S4 onwards.
- Skills in a Nutshell: This leaflet outlines the nature and importance of developing skills for learning, life and work.
- Creativity, Enterprise and Employability: This guide will tell
you about creativity and what it means in terms of career pathways for learners.
- Career Conversations: This guide provides hints and tips on how to have a constrictive career conversation with children and young people.
- Apprenticeships in a Nutshell: This flyer tells you all you need to know about this career pathway including information on Foundation Apprenticeships.
More publications in this series can be accessed within the download section of the National Parent Forum Scotland website