A Discussion with John Swinney MSP

John SwinneyJoin us in Glow TV on Monday 29th August at 12.45pm for an opportunity to put your views and thoughts to John Swinney, Depute First Minister and Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills.

The Depute First Minister wrote: “When I took the role of Education Secretary I was determined to speak to as many teachers as possible. I have been able to meet a good number during visits to schools in my first three months but it would take a lot longer to be able to visit every school across the country. That is why I am inviting you to take part in a Glow Meet with me and Bill Maxwell HM Chief Inspector of Education so you can ask about our plans for education in Scotland.

Teachers are the most important asset to our education system and I want to hear directly from you how we can make the system better and how the Scottish Government can support you. If you can’t take part on Monday please send a question in advance. Please send this to jennifer.mckay@educationscotland.gsi.gov.uk.

I will do my best to answer as many questions as I can during the Glow session and we will publish answers to any questions that we don’t manage to address during the time.”

Sign up now to take part live in Glow TV – A Discussion with John Swinney MSP

If you unable to join us for the live event you can always catch up with the recording at another time – Glow TV’s Watch Again.