Have you seen the new early years community on Glow?
The new cleaner look means that everything is easier to find. We’re still in the process of spring cleaning the cupboards of the old group and linking everything up to the new community, but what is really missing is you!
The aim of the community is to provide a forum where you can connect with others, share professional learning and resources and show how you are changing your practice.
In the community you can:
- reach out to colleagues in the connect area
- take part in one of our live / recorded CPD activities in the learn area
- share, share, share in the share area
- add an intention to change your practice and find others working on similar things
- ask questions and get help on the support area.
To join the Early Years Community simply go to bit.ly/earlyhome and click on the join button. You will be asked to enter your Glow log-in details and then to complete an online form. There are two key things to remember when filling in the form. The first is that the box for “My Name” is for your name (obvious, I know) and the box for “Name” is for your photograph (not so obvious!). The second thing is that you must type #early in the hashtag box or you won’t appear on the community!
Look forward to seeing you there!