The Literacy across Learning (Un)conference will be held at Stirling Management Centre on 25th May. This free event will build a community of educators who want to develop 21st century learning and literacy skills. Come prepared to share experiences, practice and resources and to contribute to the learning. More information and sign up details below.

Literacy Event Flyer

6 Responses to “Literacy across Learning (Un)conference”

1. Please can you send me information for this day. I am a primary teacher very interested in this area. Thank you. Emma Allen.

2. Hi Emma

Thanks for your interest. If you open up the link to the flyer underneath the blog post you should find more information. Otherwise send me an email at claire.hancox@educationscotland.gov.uk Best wishes Claire

3. Would this conference be suitable for the early years? I am a Owner / Manager of a Pre 5 centre in Moray. Thank you
    Barbara Brennan

4. Is this suitable for Student Teachers?

5. Hi Barbara. The event isn’t specifically aimed at early years, although I would hope that some of the content would be of interest to you. However, as this differs from a traditional conference format much of the day will be determined by the delegates themselves. Most of those who have signed up already are secondary and primary teachers.

6. Hi Kellie. We would be delighted to welcome student teachers. Sign up quickly though as places are limited!