Welcoming Our Learners: Scotland’s ESOL Strategy 2015 – 2020 gives a renewed focus on the provision of high quality ESOL learning and teaching.It supports the following strategic objectives:
- ESOL learners access and recognise learning opportunities throughout all stages, changes and circumstances in their lives.
- ESOL learners co-design their learning experience.
- ESOL learners transform their lives and communities through learning choices in personal, work, family and community settings.
- ESOL learners effectively influence strategy and policy at local and national levels.
- ESOL learners are effectively supported in their learning journeys.
The content and functions of the ESOL Scotland website have been moved and are being hosted on Glow. The information you find here will be similar to what was seen on the ESOL Scotland website.