About the organisation

Power of Youth (POY) was founded in 2011 in recognition that the world needs action orientated role models for the next generation and that business provides an exceptional platform to help humanity reach its potential.

We believe that the world will become a better place if businesses:

• Show real care for the people they employ
  • Work in harmony with local communities
  • Supply uplifting and innovative products and services to the market and
  • Take active measures to minimise harm done to the environment.

Pioneers who run businesses like this are dotted all over the world – as well global ambassadors who support the mission.

After almost 4 years of hosting events, curating a community and providing opportunities, we wanted to build a system to connect everyone.

And so, the Metta Network was created.

Enterprise activity in schools

Role models who are proving we are building a better world through business.

Testimonials

“It gives me rock-solid belief that I can achieve what I’m trying to do knowing that I’m not mad because look at all these amazing people who think this is the right way to go too. A very encouraging, comforting and powerful place to be!”

Neil McInnes Umega Lettings

“This is by far one of greatest networks of entrepreneurs on the planet and no better community with support and peer mentorship exists, glad to be a part of it.”

Sanjay Kumar Founder of Sustainble Microfarms

“I can see the Power of Youth gaining the attention of the whole world, they have captured the spirit of a generation.”

Rao Jin co-founder of Ren Ren (China’s Facebook) CEO and founder of April Media

“It has opened my eyes and my mind, introduced me to some of the most incredible people that I know, and given my a reason to continue doing what I do. I feel very privileged to be a part of it, and the thought of it not existing is terrifying.”

Lewis Phillips Ignited Minds

“It is providing a space where our ideas and values can be spoken about in a meaningful way. This makes it feel possible that we can use them to transform ourselves, our businesses and the world.”

Naysun Alae-Carew Blazing Griffin

“POY is like a meditation, it brings clarity, it brings perspective and massive inspiration (personal and business). It connects values that we have with what we do and helps prioritise projects we want to be involved, people we want to work with. Its a peer to peer sharing experience of contacts, ideas and is a massive boost. But the main point with POY is that its personal, its deep and meaningful, we really care about each other.”

Linas Ceikus POY Fellow | Vantage Program Alum | CEO – Activity Gifts

Contact information

hello@power-of-youth.org

Link to website

http://power-of-youth.com/