Ellen Seery Situated Communication

Reading Task

The main aim of the chapter was to illistrate that there are many ways in which you can ask questions. Key themes in this chapter is that questioning gives people a better understanding, questioning is important in communicating and that there are many types go ways to ask a question. it was shown that when answering certain types of questions people may find some types easier to answer than other people do the text states that “some open questions place more restrictions upon respondents than others”. There was also connections made throughout the piece of writing it was especially shown that questions are a vital part in communicating with people. in this chapter I do not think there is anything in which I disagree with as this allowed me to learn more about the ways I can use questions within a classroom and learn about all the other ways of questions and how to use them.