25th August 2021, 16:00 – 17:00 Return To School Webinar Series : Out of the Box -Teaching & Learning with iPads
This introductory session aims to familiarise participants with tools available on Apple iPads and demonstrate how they can be used for learning and teaching. The content of our session will include:
- Camera – capture and edit learning experiences using a range of techniques including slow motion, live photos.
- Mark Up – edit screenshots and photos to offer feedback, identify key features, add text and incorporate shapes.
- Measure – using the built in AR features, the Measure tool will support learners in capturing the size of real world objects using the virtual tape measure.
- Notes – draw, create stories, tables, lists and so much more with this multifaceted tool which is suitable for everyone.
This webinar aims to:
- introduce key features of the iPad, and skills to use these effectively;
- explore how these tools can be used to develop the cross curricular skills for teaching and learning both in the classroom & beyond;
- discuss opportunities for further professional development with Apple Teacher and programs from Apple to support creativity & coding in the classroom.
Please note, a practitioner Glow login is required to join in the webinar.
This session will be repeated on the 18th August 2021.