9th August 2021, 16:00 – 17:00 Return To School Webinar Series : Introducing Microsoft Tools within Glow
This introductory webinar will cover core tools which are available to every Glow user. The content of our session will include:
- Glow Launchpad – personalise your launchpad including how access resources available locally and nationally.
- Outlook and Calendar – support collaboration , identify key features, and create calendars to share resources or develop numeracy.
- OneDrive – a one stop shop to tools which can create, collaborate, and store resources.
- Whiteboard – this multifaceted interactive tool can be used to support pedagogy across the curriculum and is suitable for everyone.
- Immersive Reader – accessibility tools which benefit all O365 users.
This webinar aims to:
- enable participants to gain awareness of key Microsoft tools within Glow;
- allow practitioners to explore how these tools can support learning, teaching and collaboration with learners or colleagues; and
- highlight further professional learning and materials which support the delivery of high quality learning experiences through Glow and its O365 tools.
Please note, a practitioner Glow login is required to join in the webinar.
This session will be repeated on the 16th and 24th August 2021.