11th August 2021, 16:00 – 17:00 Return To School Webinar Series : Introducing Microsoft Teams and OneNote within Glow for Learning and Collaboration
This introductory webinar will cover Microsoft’s Teams and OneNote products which are available to every Glow user. The content of this session will include:
- Glow Launchpad – personalise your launchpad including how access resources available locally and nationally;
- Teams – create and join Teams with learners or colleagues in order to communicate, collaborate and issue assignments with built-in insights can support;
- OneNote – an online notebook with an array of useful tools and features which are available to learners and practitioners.
This webinar aims to:
- enable participants to gain awareness of key features of Microsoft tools within Glow;
- allow practitioners to explore how these tools can support learning, teaching and collaboration with learners or colleagues; and
- highlight further professional learning and materials which support the delivery of high quality learning experiences through Glow and its O365 tools.
Please note, a practitioner Glow login is required to join in the webinar.
This session will be repeated on the the 11th August 2021.