Monday 24th May 4:00-5:00pm
GLOW Microsoft O365 OneDrive – Promote Student Collaboration
Have all your important files at your fingertips whenever you need them, you can view, access and find your files from anywhere and share, everything is backed up secured and protected. All files can be viewed from any device on your desktop, web and mobile app to be more flexible, collaborative and productive.
This 60-minute session aims to familiarise participants with Glow Launchpads and Office 365 OneDrive, its core features and how it can be used for professional collaboration, learning and teaching.
We will cover:
- Launchpads – accessing OneDrive
- What OneDrive is – Your Personal Storage
- Navigation Pane and Toolbar
- Managing Files and Folders
- Sharing Options
- Create/Organise/Locate Files and Materials
- Live Collaboration – Experience Multiuser on a Document
- Immersive Reader, Dictate
A staff Glow account will be required to access the Microsoft ‘Education Scotland Digital Team’ where the session will take place, please click on the link below to register.