Here is a reminder of our Making Your Virtual Classroom More Real webinar from November this year – covering all things from setting assignments, online content and assessment of digital learning.
This is backed up by research, which Edutopia recently published as ‘the Secret to High-performing Virtual Classroom’ here (#8):
- “make it easy for pupils to access materials”
- “organize virtual classrooms even more intentionally than physical ones”
- “teachers should use a single, dedicated hub for important documents like assignments”
- “simplify communications and reminders by using one channel like email or text”
- “reduce visual clutter like hard-to-read fonts and unnecessary decorations throughout their virtual spaces”