religion society and lifestyles 2

1. I learned about how unchurched spirituality is becoming a bigger phenomenon as more and more people have moved away from the idea that religion must take place inside a place of worship, and how its importance has even dropped due to secularisation
  2. I think the main area learned today was about the decline in the impact of religion, and evidence to suggest this is the idea of karl marx that people liked the idea of religion as a means of getting on through life as he stated god was a “man-made creation”
  3. I wasn’t 100% of the idea of spirituality, and as a result I feel as if this is an area that I can research and develop further to gain a better understanding of what the importance of spirituality
  4. I feel like my knowledge of the decrease in the overall impact of religion as time has went on has gotten better as I began to understand how the impact of secularisation has improved, but as stated above I will look further into spirituality as I feel as if it was an area that I did not understand as well as other parts
  5. One thing I feel that I can take from this in how it impacts society and lifestyles, is that if someone choses to be religious, then we should respect their beliefs and views on that matter, but it is not compulsory to feel the need to be religious should we not want to be
  6. I wish to develop my knowledge of spirituality and of the theorists more, so I will continue to research them further and gather a greater understanding of what they did and the impacts it has on society