Curriculum for Excellence is intended to help children and young people gain the knowledge, skills and attributes needed for life in the 21st century, including skills for learning, life and work.
Bunsgoil Ghàidhlig Ghleann Dail aims to provide pupils with a quality broad general education in relation the the Scottish Curriculum for Excellence Experiences and Outcomes.
We aim for pupils to develop into:
- Confident Individuals / Daoine Misneachail
- Successful Learners / Luchd-ionnsachaidh Soirbheachail
- Responsible Citizens / Saoranaich Ciallach
- Effective Contributors / Com-pàirtichean Èifeachdach
Pupils will learn across the eight curriculum areas of:
- Expressive arts
- Health and wellbeing
- Languages (including English, Gàidhlig, Gaelic learners and modern languages)
- Religious and moral education
- Social studies
For more information on the Curriculum for Excellence and how to support your child’s learning, please follow this link to the Education Scotland Website.